Once you make the decision to seek therapy, finding a therapist who understands you is the key to success. We help our clients live more confident, fulfilling lives by helping them tap into their own intrinsic strength.
- Eating disorders (AN, BN, BED, ARFID, OSFED)
- Stress & anxiety related to COVID-19
- Trauma / post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Depression / mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Family Based Therapy (FBT) Trained & Certified
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Our goal is to help clients uncover their true potential and lead lives that are meaningful and worth celebrating. Our approach is holistic and includes an exploration of psychological, emotional, spiritual, and relational parts of the self. We use an integrative counseling approach grounded in strengths-based, evidence-based theories of therapy.
Whether you are seeking support for a specific situation or simply wanting to change direction in your life, therapy can help you reach your goals.